5:30 PM

Officially Seventeen :"> April 18, 1995.

I'm not that excited for my birthday cause I know it will be a boring day. Yeah, yeah. Boring talaga. Its my first time to celebrate a birthday during class days. Its also my  first time na may nag-surprise sakin ng cake and balloon. That's why I really don't know what to do nung ginawa yun saken. Hahaha! Supposedly, kakain sana kame sa labas with Louie, Mae, Floyd, Rafael, Katrina and Xandy. Pero kasi.. Ang tagal-tagal mag reply and ang tagal dumating, so umuwi nalang ako.

Le Cake :3 "Happy Brithday Bri =) Fr: Jik"
Le Balloons :3

Surprise story: Habang nag-c-class kame sa Management, there's this guy na pumunta sa room tapos sinabing "Excuse me ma'am, may excuse Kathleen Clemente?" and i'm like.. What fuckery is this? I'm also expecting na andun na sa labas yung friend ko kasi kilala ko yung lalakeng nagpa-excuse saken. Haha! Pero di naman alam na cake and balloons pala yung bigay niya saken @.@ Shocking! Haha. The surprise made my day so damn special. Ajejeje :D

Dinner! Photo with my family. Yes, only four. My other sister is not with us cause she's having her OJT somewhere in Vegas.

We had this simple birthday celebration. Kame-kame lang. Family lang talaga. Then we have barbeque, lechon manok, pancit and native chicken. Also with ice cream :> I don't know when's the celebration with my sister's graduation.

More photos after eating. ;)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments