A-Team!

8:48 PM

Finally, I joined a networking business. Its the My 1 by 1 shop trading corporation. My friend Hanna, introduce the business to me. And yes it caught my interest and joined the business right away. First of all, the investment is just Php 1,500.00 and its installment basis. I can be an instant member with only Php 50.00. But I also need to full it to Php 1,500. Unlike any other networking company, when my investment already reached Php1,500.00, the company will give me back 175% from my total investment.


Its cheaper and its not a scam. So what are you waiting for? :) Join now!
If you want to join or if you want more information, you can PM on facebook :)


I'm encouraging my readers to join this business because First of all, madali po ang kitaan dito :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments