Fun in the Rain

4:01 PM

043012. Expected Rain, Unexpected Bath.

While inside the jeepney on the way, it rained. Its a heavy rain. That's why nabasa ako ng bonggang bongga. Then I also realized that I don't have any rain shoot. So, I shoot in the rain with my Outfit of the day :>
 Outfit of the Day: XL Tank Top, Red Cardigan, Jeggings and White Flat Shoes.


More Photos!
Half Body Photos :)
 We took lots and lots of photos for the jumpshot but only one is nice. And because of the jumpshot, my body is experiencing pain >_____________<

After this shot, I know I'm going to be sick. So, Hello Medicines and Vitamins :/ But I believe that this rain is called the Holy Water rain :3 Cause there's a belief that if it will rain either on April 30 or May 1, Its a holy water and you'll receive more blessings! (DAW) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments