OOTN & LOTN: MEGAN'S TEENAGE DREAM PARTY.

3:13 AM


This is a Fatima and Kathleen post :)
follow us on Instagram: @farradeena and @kathclmnte


First thing's first.. This is the first time I went to party without my sister styling me cause she went jogging.. with my other sister and my mom. Actually, before leaving the house, she prepared an outfit for me. But then, I didn't like it. I don't wanna go to party wearing those Pleated Leather Skirt and Longsleeve top. So formal. That's why.. I pull out all of my clothes off the closet. Yes. All of them. Kidding. Most of them. Kaya parang dinaan ng bagyo ang kwarto namen. Hahaha! Then Fatima also came and I need to look an outfit for her. I really had hard time looking for an outfit for her because she can't wear skirts or shorts above the knee kasi kakatayan daw siya ng parents niya and she doesn't want her braso de mercedes to be seen.

Black Sheer Longsleeve Top bought from a Thrift Shop // Red Skinny Jeans from Crissa
Heels from Parisian

Peplum Top from Forme // Skirt from Penshoppe // Shoes from Janylin // Clutch from ABkD

Dressing up was done at my house then makeover was done at Fat's house. Makeup? Powder, Eyeliner & Lipstick and we're Good to go! :)

    • Share:

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments