MEGAN'S TEENAGE DREAM PARTY, A PRE-BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

2:08 AM



"Hello Chabanel! I'm inviting you guys sa party ko this coming June 1. Sa rocket lounge ung sa taas ng planet vegis. Sayawan lang ganun! Please go! Prebirthday ko yan. Dapat nandun kayo. Text me if you can go or not. Here's my num 09---------. Yung mga mahilig uminom jan, go na kayo! Libre 'to hehehe. May Kinect din sa party! Theme is Teenage Dream. No slippers ha! :) Girls, dapat sexy ha! Hehehe and boys dapat bongga din kayo. :) Miss you! Sana makapunta kayo." -- Megan S.


"Hi Meg! You had a great and cool party. Sorry for being a KJ. Mahilig naman talaga akong sumayaw, magdisco pero ewan lang :)) Umarangkada kasi Shyness at Awkwardess ko that night. Haha! Isa pa, may headache ako. Kaya yun. Pero Thank You for inviting us :) You look Gorgeous and Stunning.. and I love your dress :* Sorry wala kameng Gift.. ^__^v"

This is us, Chabanel Titans! Hahaha. Sorry for the blurred photo. I'm going to replace it if I found a better photo on facebook :) So.. there's Me, Danica, Fatima, Jessah, Floyd, Patrick, Rafael, RJ, Jermone, and AC. Wait.. where's DENNIS?!


What I did the whole night? Well.. nakaupo lang ako sa isang sulok. Lol. Kasama ang Chabanel. Picture picture lang.. Chika.. and watch THEM having fun. Hahaha! Promise.. Nahihiya talaga ako the whooooooooole time. Wala lang. Trip kong mahiya e. Mahiyain kasi ako :)) So that's it. I wanna have fun with them.. But i'm shy.. and also awkward and I don't want to spread my awkwardness at the venue. *wink Hahaha!

And for my OOTN
I borrowed my sister's top from Forme
Skirt from Penshoppe
Clutch from ABkD
Shoes from Janylin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments