The Jogger Pants

/
0 Comments
ALWAYS WEAR IT WITH THE PERFECT PAIR OF SHOES OR YOU’LL RUIN IT.

I observed since last week that the jogger pants trend has gone wild. I saw a lot of guys, well there are also some girls, wearing jogger pants. And yes, jogger pants looks awesomely cool and gives the person who wears it the ‘swagger’ vibe. 
This guy right here is my friend JR (I call him JUN-JUN) and this is what he wore last Friday (Jan.23). He's one of the guys in our school who wore jogger pants and he did it really well. Look at his outfit. Plain white shirt + Jogger pants + Janoski = Awesooooome! I actually want to borrow this outfit of him. So cool :(
My tip? Wear it with nice kicks like Janoski, Roshe runs or Airmax. I've seen guys wear it, and *Q* damn they look amazeballs.

- X O X O -


You may also like

No comments:

Contact Me