EDSA

7:46 PM

Spending national holiday at home got me like wait I don't what to call this outfit. Hehe



Nothing much to say out of boredom, the blogger obligation just popped out since I have nothing to do at home. I have no money and too lazy to go out. Sadness. I think I vowed to myself not to have fun until school requirements are all done. Yup, this is how I punish myself for being so carefree and careless about my grades.

Who says you can only wear floppy hats during summer? It is visible in this outfit that I only wore a simple black dress and matched it with neutral colored hat and boots and a satchel bag. I asked my sister on what category does this outfit fall, she said its like "Country Side" outfit. So yeah, that's it then.

hat - Penshoppe / dress - Guess / boots - Lower East Side

- X O X O -

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments