Playing with Polyvore.

6:25 PM

Another Tuesday.. Another boring day. I went home early since I have nothing to do in school -_- Poor me, I haz few friends. But I'm happy cause they're true. So.. Para may magawa lang ngayong hapon, I opened Polyvore and do the Mixing & Matching :D





Outfit 1: I don't know what should I call this outfit. But its the comfy one. Just look at the clothes and accessories used in the look. Its so comfortable right? Just wear a simple plain large tee and matched it with dyed shorts. Ofcourse, make sure the colors matched! ;) hahaha. Since the tee and shorts are already colorful, I used color Black for the accessories such as the Belt, Bag, Hand Accessories and Earings, and it look sorta Gothic or Rebellious. Haha! And for the boots, nothing. I just want to put that there. And I added a Headphone because this is like the 'everyday' street look. And why Black for the Beanie? Black is Versatile. Whatever your hair color is, Black Beanie suits you.

Outfit 2: Hmm, what can i say about this look? Sparkles, Leather, Spikes, Gold and Black. Hmm, Okay? Ano ba.. Okay, First thing's first. I saw the Peplum top and the Sequinned Gold Shorts, I thought that I should make an outfit for formal occasions or events. But, I want it to look more interesting by adding Black accessories, Leathers and Spikes. Plus the Heeless boots. Its a plus to make it look really interesting.

Outfit 3: This outfit is more of a summer look. I used sleeveless top and high waisted shorts to make it look vintage-ish. Since both top and bottom are already Blue. I thought to used Yellow boots. Color Yellow is really an Eye catching color. And for the Belt, I used a color that's close to Red, matched it with the colorful bangles and also the red accessories (earings & bracelet) Primary-ish :D

Outfit 4: I used a nude colored blouse and matched it with a pastel colored jeans. Nude & Pastel matching is cute. I matched the belt to the bag and the bag to blouse. Its like from darkest to lightest. (Belt) Brown > (Bag) Light Brown > (Top) Nude. The bag's color and the blouse's color only has a small difference. Used Gold and Torquiose Accessories. I chose a Red pumps for contrast.

So, that's it. I hate it when I need to type in English. -_- Pagpasensyahan kung wrong grammar ^o^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments