My Debut.

8:10 PM


Kathleen turns 18.
We decided to move my party the next day after my birthday which is April 19 :) It was a Burlesque themed party with STRICTLY NO WEARING OF RED ATTIRE. Ofcourse! Its my night, I need to be different. Charing! Haha! So it was my night, and I was trembling the whole night. Swear. Because i'm not used to wear heels. Seriously. So I said that my party is Burlesque themed, it was a failure cause only my production number are the Burlesque part of the event. Sorry guests! Kulang budget pang dancers :))



I'd like to thank the following for making my debut unforgettable & unkaboggable:
EVENT COORDINATOR: CMK Creations
PHOTOGRAPHER: Vista De Lente Events and Lifestyle Photography
VIDEOGRAPHER: Powershots Videography
SOUNDS & LIGHTS: Sure Audio by DJ Donjie Almadro
FLOWERS: Buds & Blooms
GOWN: Fredric Rodriguez
CAKE: Cappriccio
HAIR & MAKE-UP ARTIST: Ramil of Ex-trim Salon
CHOREOGRAPHER: Carl Guinilac

And ofcourse for my parents for allowing me to experience that kind of debut. And for my sisters who helped me prepare for the debut; Krystelle and Krizelle, And ofcourse my friends and guests who cooperated that night. Thank you, Thank you so much! I really appreciated that you came. Although some of my visitors went home immediately after dinner, I understand :) Thank you po talaga. I hope all of you enjoyed my party cause I really had fun and enjoyed and loved it. Thank you! I'd like to ask for apology that I didn't sing. Pasensya. Anne Curtis ang peg ko if I'll sing. HAHAHAHA!

That was a night to remember. Thank you all :*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments