All Souls OOTD

1:50 PM

"Todo porma dadalaw lang sa sementeryo. Ano yan anak, All Souls Fashion Show? Pakiexplain Labyu!"


Top from thrift shop / Pants from Giordano / Shoes from Converse / Bag from Kamaru / Sunnies borrowed from my sister

I wanted to share my OOTD for Novermber 1 cause I just want to. Haha! Again, the 3 of us wore the same color shirts. For November 1, the color of the day is White :) Haha! I wore White because I remember what my sister told me. When its hot, wear White. It will make you feel fresh. Oh diba? Hahaha.. I decided not to dress up cause cemetery isn't the rightful place na puntahan mo ng naka-porma. It is very hot and at the same time the road isn't cemented that's why wearing a pair of chucks would be perfect. I used my gym bag cause I was not in the mood to change my stuff to another bag plus, I don't have the time to change my stuff cause I woke up late and my mom's kind of already shouting at me to hurry up. Haha!

Xoxo, Baby Girl

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments