Beach Ready

10:39 AM

Long sleeve top x denim shorts x bikini x summer hat = I’m beach ready!


I started wearing this outfit last 2013 when me and my hardcore brothers went to Sta. Cruz Island for our Christmas outing. Actually the outfit is very similar, the difference is just that I was wearing a different top and bikini underneath, the shorts and I think the summer hat were the same.

Why I love to wear this outfit? Nothing. It has the beach feels. I think I got this idea from a movie (I just forgot what movie that is). Where the female lead wears a white long sleeve top with bikini underneath and rarely wears shorts. Ofcourse the outfit wouldn’t be complete without the sunnies!

So what, what do you think of this outfit? Yay or nay?

-  X O X O -

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments