Burn Out

7:51 PM

 Have you ever had that kind of day where you're just about everything? Even making myself presentable? Well, this is one of those days. I feel exhausted. I am burned out. I'm tired of everything.  I just want to sleep.

So,  the past few days of the week are really tiring. Mother and I baked cupcakes from Sunday to Tuesday night. The feeling of sleeping late (out of baking), waking up early for class and sell tons of cupcakes is very tiring. I am tired when I got home, but I can't rest because we need to bake another batch of cupcakes. And the cycle continues until Tuesday night. I decided not to sell cupcakes on Thursday because I'm freakin' tired. I know my mom and auntie nene were tired too. We need a break. Cupcake selling (fund raising activity) will resume next week. Not only that but there were lots of long exams and requirements.

So, for today's early morning class, I wore this black 2XL shirt (for man) because I can't think of anything to wear that might look good(?) Although, i'm not really into looking good. Just wanna wear clothes of nice prints and monochromatic. What's on my mind is to pair this shirt with black leggings and black boots with black gigantic shoulder bag. But if i'm going to wear that, hindi naman ako masyadong nagluluksa, noh? So I wore this gray jeggings and the typical black friday shoes and my school back pack.

I WOKE UP LATE, I ARRIVED LATE BUT ATTENDANCE IS CLEAR. SLEEPY ENOUGH TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR? SLEEPY ENOUGH FOR MORNING CLASS? 2XL BLACK SHIRT X CHOCO MILK COMBO? Solved! #FridayEssentials Hahaha

- X O X O -

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments