Blushing in the Beach

7:18 PM

I wore Pink on my special day.
“The color Pink also represents nurturing, it relates to the giving and receiving of nurturing.”
Turning 20 is a big deal for me. It’s like “Wow, I’m 20, I’m like few steps closer to the real world” that’s why I have vowed to myself that I really have to be serious about finding what I’m good at (career) and also who I am with when I’m doing it. 
“Pink contains the need for action of red, helping to achieve the potential for success and insight offered by white. It is the passion and power of red softened with the purity, openness and completeness of white. It tones down the physical passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy.”
They said 20s is the most selfish years of our lives. Yes, I do believe that too. I can that say that because right now, I am being selfish thinking and worrying about how and what does my future look like. That’s why I plan to do lots of stuff this 20th year of my life. Go out more, experience more things in life (may it be good or bad) and learn from it.
I was even asked by my sister “Why wear that kind of tube top?” then I answered “Its different”. The only thing that was running in my mind when I was thinking of a beach day outfit was this time, I wanted to look different. I want to be different and great that the top just matched my thought and the summer vibe. At this time, you can barely look for this type of top also, not everyone would want and wear like this.
We are on the modern age. In fashion, almost everything is going back to Basics that it has already become “too mainstream” and guilty as charged, I am one of those basicer who wears monochrome outfits as much as possible and keeping it safe. For a special day, I decided to go out of the usual, I wore a Pink outfit where I matched the 2000’s tube top and 2013’s floral trendy skirt.

DISCLAIMER: Quoted statements were gotten from Empower yourself with color Psychology

X O X O

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments