ZALORA Style Challenge

10:58 PM

Are you fashion savvy and do you wanna shop a 7000 shopping spree on ZALORA? Then Join 
THE ZALORA STYLE IT FORWARD CHALLENGE. Learn more here: http://zlrph.com/1EEsDrV
1. Snap a photo of yourself owning one of the looks below, use the look’s hashtag and tag @ZALORAPH
2. Share the love and tag 2 other friends to join the challenge. 
3. The winning look for each category will be announced on 11th May 2015 and will have a chance to be featured on ZALORA plus P7000 worth of ZALORA shopping voucher for your group.


I am really a fan of Asia's Next Top Model Season 3 because I enjoy watching modelling competition. Also, we have 3 representatives from our country and one of them (Amanda) really looks like one of my best friend. I find the latest episode (6) really fun and interesting since its about styling and in partner with one of Asia's Top Online Shopping site, ZALORA. I really learned a lot from their creative director miss Meghan Mistry!

After watching the episode on Youtube, it is my habit to check AsNTM_3 instagram's account and I was really excited when I found they are running a style challenge! I am not really an expert about fashion and styling but, there's nothing bad to try it out.

And the I chose the #OWNBASICS with LBD (long black dress) as the spotlight of the outfit.
What I did on this outfit was a Less is More styling, hence, making a bold statement.
I'm going to upload a post for this outfit, so Stay tuned!

X O X O

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments