Who's the Masculine Girl?

8:10 PM


July 5, 2012 when our Management teacher gave us a quiz about what is our Sexual Essence. The questions relationship based. Like having a girlfriend/boyfriend. In that test, we will know what is our Sexual Essence. There are three group under Sexual Essence; Feminine, Masculine and Neutral. Students having "A" as their majority answers are Feminine. All students who raised their hands are Girls. Students having "C" as their majority answers are Neutral. It means, they're not girly or not boyish, equal. And students who have "C" as their majority answers are also Girls.. Students having "B" as their majority answers are Masculine. 99% of the students who raised their hands are guys, and 1% is me. 

My classmates are also shock about that though. But me, No. I know that I really got this Guy persona. I'm aggressive, can't lower down my pride and too bossy. Well, that's only in a relationship with someone cause that's what the quiz is all about. Haha! And I think, I'm like that too although I never experience being in a relationship with someone. Haha!

See? The Sexual Essence quiz that our teacher gave us was helpful. Because of that, things are little clearer to me now. Like.. Why am I not a sweet girl? Why am I not talkative like other girls? Yeah, that's because I have a Masculine side :>

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments