Lazy Thursday.

10:57 AM

End of the world confessions? I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays. One thing I love about these days is that at 4pm, I'm already at the house with my bed or sofa and tv. Life of a lazy and lonely. Unlike before, If i'm dismissed at 3pm, my friends are always there. But now, I don't know where they are. Haha!

ITS AWKWARD TO BE LONELY ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE CHRISTMAS BREAK. Right? Right. WHERE THE HECK ARE MY FRIENDS?!

Speaking of friends.. Flahkx had a mini-bonding. They invited me to go to Myrna's (Katrina's treat daw) but again, I'm lazyyy. Plus, I have no money. I'm not fine or okay that day. I'm in a bad mood, again. Oh noo! I'm moody again! WTF T___T Back to the story, they invited but I refuse to go with them, even if I want to. But err, I'm just lazy! I don't want to get dressed on a hot day ride a jeepney then go to school go to Katrina's house then Myrna's and lastly.. My problem, how to go back home. Expected, when i'm with these people, I always go home at night. Haha!

After that, they had a movie marathon at Floyd's house! Wow, they didn't invite me there. Fuckers -_- But its okay, I enjoyed sleeping at my bed. Trying to gain some strength and decrease my eyebags :))

I'm in the mood to blog. Oh noo. @@ What a moody girl here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments