Dinner

9:06 PM


I just have this feeling of wanting to share what I ate for tonight's (10/23) dinner. Please excuse me, I'm kind of motivating myself to do moooore to be motivated and inspired for me to be fit & stay fit. So there, since I am not cooking and I don't know how to cook. I can't do anything about it that's why all I have to do is to eat what is served. But at the same time, I still make sure that what I eat will not make me fat. Diet.




So,  our ulam (dish) of the night: Sinigang na Baboy (Pork) & Adobong Isda (Fish) Instead of pairing it with rice, I paired it with Camote cause rice is carbs. Duh. For a person like me who wants to lose weight, I should avoid eating carbs. Then ate one (1) slice of Mango after the meal. Hekhek. Additional info: I am also avoiding cold water. Especially pag may oil yung food, you should not pair it with cold beverages. That's what I learned from my fitness enthusiast friend, Floyd Perez.

Weight Loss Tip #6: Walk after meals.
Talking a walk after dinner can help you loose weight, and not just because walking burns calories. According to one Mayo Clinic study, light, post-meal exercise, like walking, can lower your blood sugar and prevent your body from storing fat. Don't have time for a walk, you say? Not a problem. As long as you keep moving after you eat, you will keep similar benefits. Even doing the dishes or completing other household tasks can help.
^ found it on one of @BeFitMotivation's tweets

Xx,
Baby Girl

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments