Don't force.

6:29 PM

I'm so pissed right now that I badly need to blog.


Example:

Mom: Do you like that pants?
Me: No
Mom: But its branded! Look! Its Levis!
Me: So? If branded? I don't like it! I don't like the style!

^If I don't like the pants, I don't like it. And I will never wear them. So obviously, it will be just a waste of money. Never force someone to do decisions for you. Its your life. If you really like something, you will really do your best to get it. Like, I really want a dress or pants or whatever it is, I will really ask my mom to buy it for me cause I know I'm going to wear them and it won't be a waste of money.

Similar in love, you don't force yourself to like someone just because that person likes you so much! that other people are selling you to that person. Don't let peer pressure and pity prevail when it comes to making decisions. Cause in the end, both of you will not be happy and will end up hurting both of you and you'll regret your decision depending on the result. Don't allow the wound to deepen further. Its better to hurt the person as early as possible. I know its selfish not to give that person a chance, but please do understand that I don't want to be "paasa" I don't want to force myself on something or someone that I really don't like to be my partner. Yes he maybe a full packaged guy: rich and the good boy type but sorry, I can't return the feelings he has for me. I know its really selfish but its for the good of both parties.

Real Talk: Sa pag-ibig, hindi mo basta basta makukuha ang tao dahil lang gusto mo siya. Dapat mutual ang feelings. Ang pangit naman kasi ng one-sided love. At higit sa lahat ang pangit pag pinipilit. Kung hindi mutual ang feelings niyo, move on na!

PS: I know i'm being personal and immature but I really need to blog this. I need to let it go #SorryNotSorry

Xx, Kath

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments