COME BACK

4:00 PM


I know, I know I have a lot of catching up to do. Haha, I miss this.

Hello there! This blog has been dead for months. Well, student life my friend. Also, I was kind of struggling with my life the past few months. Hahaha! Anyways, I just want to share that I've been very with my studies since I'm on my senior year, I am working on my final requirement which is the Feasibility Study with my groupmates, also, I am on my internship program which will end very soon that's why I am back here, again. Horray!
Yes, I stopped bloggin but the dress up fever is a must go series! Photos are from my instagram account. If you like an update of my ootd's you can just follow me @kathclmnte or just search the hashtag #kathclmnte

So that's for now, hoping I'll have more time to blog again.

Love,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments